The Freejump Soft'Up Classic Stirrups offer incredible functionality and sporty design!
These single branch stirrups feature a wide carbon footbed with tilted steel nubs for increased grip and security, while also alleviating pressure points on the arch of the foot. Absorbing three times the shock of a traditional stirrup, your ankles and knees will feel relief from excess pressure and your horse will feel better too. With a center of gravity set towards the front, these stirrups even help keep your weight down in your heels. The addition of a flexible Elastollan® outer branch aids in freeing the foot in case of a fall, giving you extra peace of mind. Sporty, ultra-functional, and available in a variety of colors, the Freejump Classics are the perfect choice for any serious equestrian!
- High Tech Stirrups
- Flexible Outer Branch in Safety
- Wide Carbon Footbed
- Nine Steel Studs for Grip
- Forward-Center of Gravity Helps Heels Drop
- Absorbs Shock for Joint Relief
- Alleviates Pressure Points on Arch of Foot
- Sold as a Pair
- Each Stirrup Weighs 465g / 16.40 Ounce
- Made in France